NURTURE the SEASON
In the birthing process, not only is there a NEW BABY, but the person giving birth becomes someone they have never been before…A MOTHER… A PARENT… a whole new world opens up in one short moment.
The Changes are Huge…
· Woman to a mother
· Man to a father
· Your Title/ name / life posture changes completely
· Responsibilities immediately change
· Daily routines change
YOU have no choice but to embrace the change that is going to happen in you if the dream is going to be successful…
Simply, the process is one of maturity.
· As in the natural, it is impossible to give birth or parent until you have physically reached a level of maturity to create;
It’s all an issue of Maturity.
· Maturity demands change.
· Maturity is a completely different posture.
We are all on the road to maturity in Christ.
· Just like a new mother loses her former identity to take on another, we lose our former understanding of our self to walk into a new world of opportunity and influence.
Isaiah 53:19 See, I am doing a new thing! Now it springs up; do you not perceive it? I am making a way in the wilderness and streams in the wasteland.
The NEW thing is you are being transformed from being a PRODUCER to being a REPRODUCER.
As you Enter the New Season:
1. Embrace your New Role….
· Fall in love with being a Parent
· This is not business a usual
· This home is not the same anymore
2. Don’t be a “Know it all….”
· Nothing out does experience.
It’s one thing to read the manual of the car it’s another thing to drive it.
· Build relationships with people that are doing what you are called to do and glean everything from them.
· In transitions like these you are not meant to be an expert.
3. It’s going to get dirty sometimes…
· It gets overwhelming sometimes….BUT it’s OK.
· Learn to TALK..
· Seek out Family.
4. There is a Anointing (Grace) for you in the “NEW”
· The anointing is the enabling power of the Holy Spirit
· There is an anointing from God that is waiting for you to take a hold of.
· There is a rest and a grace awaiting you.
· The grace is for the purpose of the season.
5. You never feel like “you’ve got this.”
· The feelings of inadequacy are always with you.
· You are always aware of your humanity and your failings, which makes you more dependant upon His grace and leading
6. Understand the Different Seasons
· In every stage of a child’s growth the parent has to take a different role in their child’s life. It is an ever releasing role
· In our new role, season, position, title…there will be times that you will need to be all three at different times.
7. Walk in Authority
· With the anointing comes Authority
· With the Authority comes Responsibility
· With the Responsibility becomes Maturity
· Not only will you walk in Maturity but you have now Reproduced others into MATURITY.