THE GIFT OF FAITH
THE WINNING SOUL PART 2
Heb 4:2 For indeed the gospel was preached to us as well as to them; but the word which they heard did not profit them,[a] not being mixed with faith in those who heard it
Hebrews 11:1 Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.
- Faith is a substance that is deposited into your heart when the Holy Spirit speaks to you.
- It gives you an unusual excitement.
- It gives you a strong and unusual peace
- It gives you an unusual assurance that it’s going to happen.
- It gives you an unusual confidence that won’t leave you.
- It gives you an unusual boldness
- It feels weighty
Ephesians 2:8 It’s by grace that you have been saved through FAITH. It’s a gift from God.
1 Cor 12:9 To another the gift of faith by the same Spirit;
- An unusual ability to see the big picture and go hard for it.
- To believe for unusual favor.
- To believe for unusual breakthrough.
- An unusual ability to not be affected by trouble.
- An unusual ability to see that every deficiency as an opportunity for God to move and have the ability to believe for it to happen.
Roman 12:3 Do not think of yourself more highly than you ought, but think of yourself with sober judgment, according to the measure of faith God has given you.
2 Cor 10:15 But our hope is that as your faith increases,
Luke 17 Disciples said INCREASE OUR FAITH.
Coming up at Influencers