IMAGINE PART TWO
When you have a vision from God, there is always provision.
The word provision means “Pro or For the vision” It’s stuff to make the vision work. Gods vision creates provision.Proverbs 29:18 "without a vision the people perish."
It should say without Provision people perish.
- What are the top 4 long term priorities in your life.
- What number is a fantastic marriage.
- What number is the spiritual success of your children
- What number is the impact of Influencers Church on the world
- Would you describe your life as peaceful or chaotic.
- Have you completed the last project you committed yourself to do.
- Have you put into place a plan to guard your strength and gifts.
- Do you have someone you trust who can speak direction and correction into your life
- Are you able to take advice easily.
- Have you asked God for wisdom lately
- Do you possess quality relationships and friendships that keep you focussed on God’s kingdom.
Imagine how much provision God would give us if everyone of us got a Godly vision. Imagine how much provision there would be at Influencers if we all got a vision for planting 200 campuses and going into every school and raising 10000 leaders.
Better is the end of a thing than the beginning and better is the patient in spirit than the proud.
If you can see the invisible, then you will possess the impossible.
EG: Apostle paulRomans 8: 18 I consider that our present sufferings are not worth comparing with the glory that will be revealed in us.
Today I want to talk to you about the 3 different stages of provision on the journey of faith.
- Temporary provision.
This is the place of the supernatural rescue.Genesis 46:3 3 “I am God, the God of your father,” he said. “Do not be afraid to go down to Egypt, for I will make you into a great nation there. 4 I will go down to Egypt with you, and I will surely bring you back again. And Joseph’s own hand will close your eyes.”
2. Daily provision.
The next stage of the journey of faith is Daily provision. It’s where God gives you enough to last 1 day and no more.
God is blessing us, but it is an everyday walk of faith.
Elijah never said to the widow she would have a cupboard full, he just said that the food would never run out.
- This is the place where you can lose your perspective. This is the place where you can forget where you have come from.
- This is the place where it’s easy to whine and complain
- This is the place where you think it’s too hard and too difficult to trust God and you want to go back.
11 The LORD said to Moses, 12“I have heard the grumbling of the Israelites. Tell them, ‘At twilight you will eat meat, and in the morning you will be filled with bread. Then you will know that I am the LORD your God.’” 15 When the Israelites saw it, they said to each other, “What is it?” For they did not know what it was.
3. The place of continual provision.
The next phase of the journey of faith is the phase of living in the fulfillment of the promise.
This is the place where you have crossed over. This is the place where you have learnt to trust God every single day. This is the place where you no longer believe in your own ability to deliver but God’s. This is the place where you know God can be relied upon. This is where you can dream BIG because you have arrived in your promise.
NEW SERIES THIS COMING SUNDAY
YOU ASKED FOR IT
Coming up at Influencers...