HOW TO MAKE OUTSTANDING DECISIONS PART TWO
You make on average about 35,000 decisions a day. 226.7 decisions about food alone. Decisions make our life sad or glad, bland or grand.
Your decisions will determine the outcome of your relationships, your job, your financial future, your health and your life.
King Solomon who is regarded as the wisest man ever was given the opportunity to ask for anything and you know what he chose. GOOD DECISION MAKING SKILLS.
Right decisions affects everything you and I do.
Making outstanding decisions is not a talent, but a skill. It’s not something you are born with, but something you develop on purpose.
- We don’t rely on the wisdom of friends because they are not objective.
- We don’t do the open door theory.
- We don’t do big decisions without big confirmations.
- We don’t eve make it all or nothing.
- We don’t just rely on our gut or follow our heart.
- We don’t despise the good in our lives to try andget better outcomes.
- We don’t do shortcuts no matter how attractive it is.
Eg; Jesus and the devil.
- We Don’t do learning by trial and Error a life principle.
So how do we make OUTSTANDING DECISIONS
Better is the end of a thing than the beginning thereof: and the patient in spirit is better than the proud in spirit.
1. THE BUDGET PRINCIPLE
Luke 14:2828 “Suppose one of you wants to build a tower. Won’t you first sit down and estimate the cost to see if you have enough money to complete it? 29 For if you lay the foundation and are not able to finish it, everyone who sees it will ridicule you, 30 saying, ‘This person began to build and wasn’t able to finish.’
2. THE URIM AND THUMMIM PRINCIPLE;
Exodus 28:29“Whenever Aaron enters the Holy Place, he will bear the names of the sons of Israel over his heart on the breastpiece of decision as a continuing memorial before the LORD. 30Also put the Urim and the Thummim in the breastpiece, so they may be over Aaron’s heart whenever he enters the presence of the LORD. Thus Aaron will always bear the means of making decisions for the Israelites over his heart before the LORD.
God’s voice is easy to hear. What’s difficult is preparing to hear him.
Coming up at Influencers.....